Life is hectic and to get away from the daily hustle bustle, all we need is a refreshing romantic novel. Something to make us feel like a carefree teenager again. There can be all types of genre in your collection but nothing can compare with the stomach fluttering and heart wrenching romance novels. This is the only genre which is loved by one and all because aren’t we all big love buds deep inside?
So, to satisfy your love thirst, we have compiled a list of some beautiful and breathtaking best romance novels that you should read at least once in your life.
PLEASE BUY FROM OUR AFFILIATE LINKS TO SUPPORT CHANNEL
1. The Notebook by Nicholas SparksThis book doesn’t need any introduction, Because of this amazing love story so many people have cried and laugh. This romantic Novel is an emotional roller coaster. This romantic Novel is New York Times best seller. Definitely recommend this to everyone. BUY NOW
2. The Fault in our stars by John GreenThe Fault in our stars is award winning author John Green’s is most ambitious and heartbreaking work which is praised by almost everyone. They also created a movie on this romantic novel. This beautiful romantic is all about love, funny, thrilling & tragic journey of being alive. BUY NOW
3. When dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon“When Dimple met Rishi” is a funny contemporary romance novel told from the dual perspective of two Indian american protagonists. While dimple is fighting her family traditions, Rishi couldn’t be happier to follow the foot steps of his parents. BUY NOW
4. DREAMOLOGY by Lucy KeatingThis novel is the debut novel of Lucy keating. This is a sweet, quirky romance with appealing characters and loving descriptions of Boston landmarks…Keating is particularly good at capturing the surreal nature of dreams. BUY NOW
5. Everything everything by Nicola YoonThe book is something that’s gonna stay with you. I watched the movie first and fell in love with Olly and Maddy. Nick Robinson and Amanda Stenberg did an outstanding job. Totally recommend this debut novel of Nicola Yoon. “Everything, Everything” is Yoon’s first book and she just nailed her creativity and talent on this glorious charm.
I’m a huge sucker for cute romances and this book is nothing less than a polished gem for me. BUY NOW
6. My life next door by Huntley FitzpatrickThis is a great romance novel. This is a pure girl and boy falling in love.No complications, no drama, no love triangle. Perfect for a summer read. Jase and Samantha have a summer romance that every girl will envy. And mind you, this is not only a love story. It is something more than that. It is about making the correct choice and standing up for right no matter who the other person is. I loved this book. BUY NOW
7. Me before you by Jojo Moyes book features Louisa Clark and Will Traynor as its main characters. It explores the question of whether love can bring two people who had nothing in common together by giving them everything to lose. A compelling novel of life and death decisions and unlikely affections. It’s magical and heartbreaking but doesn’t shy away from difficult emotional realities. Waterproof mascara essential. BUY NOW
8. A walk to remember by Nicholas SparksA Walk to Remember is a great novel written by American writer Nicholas Sparks. The novel, set in 1958-’59 in Beaufort, North Carolina, is a tale of two teenagers who fall in love with each other despite being incompatible. This is the best romance book I have ever read and this book will make u cry in the end because the ending is really sad but still a MARVELLOUS book ,if you have already read the book u will get it why MARVELLOUS is in capitals. BUY NOW
9. The kiss quotient by Helen HoangThe heartwarming and refreshing debut novel that proves one thing. There’s not enough data in the world to predict what will make your heart tick. The balance of humor, kindness, and honesty in The Kiss Quotient combined with the gentleness in Hoang’s style of storytelling charmed and connected with me in a way no other book has done in a long time. BUY NOW
10. Pride and prejudice Jane AustenThis book doesn’t really need any introduction. What do I say about this book??It’s absolute love!!Never read a story like this…Darcy did not have Pride, Elizabeth was Prejudice about him…Love,love love this book. It’s a classic. In love with the main characters and totally adore the way Darcy does things for Elizabeth without her knowledge… A unique and decent Love story. BUY NOW
11. Crazy rich Asains by Kevin KwanA hilarious and heartwarming New york Times Best selling Novel and now a major motion picture. You know you are reading a good book when you can’t stop yourself from turning the pages even when you need sleep desperately. Add to that the fact that Kevin Kwan used the explosive story format for this book. If you have bought this you have a masterpiece on your hand. BUY NOW
12. The Hating game by Sally ThorneDebut author Sally Thorne bursts on the scene with a hilarious and sexy workplace comedy all about that thin, fine line between hate and love. buy this book. it is pitch perfect romance for fans of sophie kinsella, meg cabot and Julia quinn. you wont regret reading this book. BUY NOW
13. Baaz by Anuja ChauhanAnuja over the years has won herself a very eager audience, waiting for her next releases. This one was sure worth the wait. Her stories border on the reality so closely, one would not be mistaken to imagine bumping into one of her characters in real life. A must read especially in today’s war mongering times, for the balance she brings forth in a very well calibrated and politically hands off manner. BUY NOW
14. To all the boys I’ve loved Before by Jenny HanLara Jean keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. One for every boy she’s ever loved. When she writes, she can pour out her heart and soul and say all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only.
15. P.S i still Love you by Jenny HanLara jean and her love letters are back in this utterly irresistible sequel to Netflix feature film and a great romance novel. After reading the first book ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ i could not stop myself from reading the second..I was anxious to know what happened next with Lara Jean Song Covey and Peter Kavinsky and thus it all began again..This books picks up right from where the last book ended. BUY NOW
16. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie PerkinsThis is a nice high school romance set in the city of love, Paris and the characters are so adorable. The city comes alive in her narration. Read for Paris alone and you won’t be disappointed. Great work by Stephanie Perkins. BUY NOW
17. The love that split that world by Emily HenryThis time-traveling, magical, and beautifully written love story by Emily Henry definitely deserves a spot on your bookshelf. A well-written piece of magic realism about the price we pay for daring to love, and the price we pay if we don’t. BUY NOW
18. Legacy by Danielle SteelDanielle Steel is one of the world’s most popular and highly acclaimed authors, with over ninety international bestselling novels in print and more than 600 million copies of her novels sold. A very good book and romantics like me should read this. BUY NOW
Based on the previous book in the series, Fangirl, the author continues narrating the adventurous and romantic journey that is Simon’s life. Destined to be the greatest magician, Simon is attending the Watford School of Magicks in England and suffering from heartbreak after his girlfriend Agatha leaves him. BUY NOW
20. Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
What a stunningly beautiful book! Ari and Dante’s friendship and love will tug on your heartstrings, and is a story I think everybody should read. It’s got oodles of representation, a heartwarming story, and most importantly, a wonderful cast of characters who lend the story so much of its warmth and brilliance. Sáenz’s prose is clear, lucid and yet profound, which I think makes it something everybody can (and should!) read. Additionally, Sáenz’s treatment of adolescence, and coming to grips with one’s own identity is done so delicately and sensitively it is commendable. Truly a book everyone should read. BUY NOW
Twilight (Twilight Saga) is written by Stephenie Meyer. The author of the book has released 4 novels annually from 2005 to 2008. The story is based on a teenage girl named Bella Swan who moves to Forks, Washington and falls in love with Edward Cullen, who is a 104 year old vampire. This romance novels is an International bestseller praised by everyone. BUY NOW
22. Fifty shades of grey by El JamesFifty Shades of Grey of by E.L. James is a romantic thriller. An erotic romantic novel, it is the first part in the Fifty Shades Trilogy that tracks the relationship between a college girl and a young successful business person.A great chemistry between two persons who are helplessly in love with each other but as different as two horizons . They are incompatible yet inseparable which makes it a great joy for the reader . There conversation over mail is the best part of the book. BUY NOW
Boy! Where do I start! I watched the movie, I read the book, I watched the movie again and then I read the book again. The story deals amply with human intimacy. Intimacy that makes you understand every shred of another human being, that makes you relate to someone at such a level that you basically identify that person as a part of your very identity. Such connection rarely occurs, and even if it does, it’s once in a lifetime thing. But it’s the most special thing that can happen to you even if you are million miles apart from each other and all that you need to survive is nostalgia and a bittersweet feeling that you were a part of something beautiful. BUY NOW
This is a beautiful story of two broken people. Who discover themselves in each other’s confinement. The story is not at all cliche, like most teen novels. There’s nothing cheesy about it . Just true passionate love. This story is based on the time span of 1980’s which was a major sociological revolutionary era in America. That part is very well portrayed in the book. Body image, cultural identity, broken families, gender stereotype are some issues that this books touch with brilliance. If you want to read a story with honesty go for this book. BUY NOW
25. Always and forever by Jenny HanIt is the third part of Jenny Han bestselling novel to all the boys i’ve loved. This book kept me on my edge!!! Throughout the book I kept wondering whether Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky are going to break up. I mean I was ready to break down and melt down into a puddle. BUY NOW
While Reading all the romantic novels in the list above a waterproof mascara is essential because each one of these romantic novels will definitely make you cry. If you like it please share it and read our other Articles too.